Worst company to do business with.Had a problem in 2012 (still unresolved), spoke to over 13 people no one called me back or resolved the issue (2014).

No one wants to take ownership when there is a problem. They offer services they do not want to guarantee after they offer lifetime & you pay for it. Called corp & obviously they don't care. I was told I would be called back 24-48 hrs (never happened ever).

Spoke with an Executive Vice Presidents assistant, said she would have the Vice President call me, never happened.THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Midas Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Midas?

Comments

I agree, they are terrible, their phone number is not in service and they close their stores 30 minutes before closing time (376 Highway #18 North, East Brunswick, NJ 08816).They take advantage of customers who are not as knowledgeable and make them pay a premium for cheap used tires as if they're brand new.

Their main customer phone line works however you get the "I am so sorry but there's nothing we can do" phrase repeatedly.

Beyond terrible, I really suggest you all to stick with real chains that have real services.So what if you save $20+, it's not worth all the headaches, frustration, and time wasted on not getting what you actually pay for plus a peace of mind.