Midas replaced the exhaust on my 04 GMC truck due to a car accident.The exhaust was left with holes!

I brought it back to them Parker, Colorado. I then took it to the Castle Rock shop since apparenty the Parker Shop had no clue. the Castle Rock shop attempted to repair it. It now broke off and is hanging there!

Now the Castle Rock shop sais they will not fix it! Something about my warranty of 90 days is up. Midas used to have a lifetime warranty, not anymore. Warranty....my a**.

Any warranty for that matter.

Don't go to Midas.Parker Colorado

Had an Experience with Midas?

Comments

Hoffman Car Wash - Jiffy Lube in Saratoga will kill your car... Hoffman Car Wash "Went in for an oil change. Got an oil change. My bmw starting bucking like a bronco. I went to Queensbury (great guys, so wtf is wrong kevin and his..." Read more Midas - Vancouver-almost caused a fire-4th and Arbutus Midas "It was a simple brake pad grind. $1,300 later I pick up my truck to drive home. 1/2 hour later I notice smoke billowing out from the rear end. I pull..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more