Called Midas last Saturday for oil changing on Wednsday morning, said i'll leave the car there tuesday night and pick it up next morning.Called wednsday morning, they said no appointment.

told them i have made appointment. Called again about launch time, they said no work on it yet, may be afternoon. I came Midas took my car without oil changing done. Talk to the supervisor, he said computer's problem so they didn't know the appointment.

I mentioned i called in the morning let them know the appointment.

he just said they are busy.No sorry left, waste me half day to wait, is it my fault?

Had an Experience with Midas?

Comments

Midas Refused to fix or refund? Midas "Having had used Midas stores since 2007 and having experienced 3 stores I can say the problem with the Newton, New Jersey store is the new management. I service 3..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more Car Computer Exchange will rob you! Car Computer Exchange "ATTENTION!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! PLEASE READ BELLOW. Around May 15, 2017 the "Check Engine" light of my 1999 Mercedes E320 turned ON. I ran..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more