1320 MacArthur Rd, Whitehall, PA 18052

To whom this may concern,

I've been going to Midas in Whitehall, PA for many, many years.

The last few times I'm there there is greasy fingerprints on my car, that don't come off. Very unprofessional.

Then I was in July 16, 2019 for inspection and oil change, had to come back after we put on 80 miles to recheck the check engine light stayed off, that was July 23, 2019.

Since we have an older car we were told to check the oil once a week which we do on Thursday's, didn't on the week of July 16 since they checked and filled fluids.

We go back on the 23th and that Friday we went to check the oil...well we didn't because the handle to open the hood is broke.

We haven't touched it and Midas was last under the hood on the 23rd, so we confronted them about it and the response was "plastic breaks". Now I have to put out $170.00 to fix it. That's not fair since we we're NOT the last to touch it.

Won't take responsibility and leaves our car with grease all over and that's how loyalty is rewarded. That's very rude, unprofessional and sad.

Also posted a review about this matter and it magically disappeared.

That's trying to hide doing wrong. Only show 5 star reviews is false advertising.

Product or Service Mentioned: Midas Oil Change.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Midas Cons: How they think im dumb and naive.

Comments

Now the wrong part was ordered and have to go back and now the new part will be cheaper and my car was cleaned of the grease. And this new part will be 90.00 instead of 170.00

Midas Reviews