I am going to file a formal complaint related to the horrible service i received at the Midas in Kent Wa on 7/13/2018, located up the street from Jiffy Lube traveling south bound. I'm a traveling registered nurse.

I have been in the healthcare business for over 35 years. A large part of my job is customer service, patient care delivery and customer recovery. I implement professionalism, quality care, intergrity, values, stewardship, empathy, compassion and most importantly unconditional LOVE. In this day and age you never know just who you might need at any given point and time.

With that being said let me take you on my living daymare with James at the Midas in Kent WA. I was frantic being I needed my brakes fixed and I needed them inspected ASAP. I have an old car, I perfer to call her vintage. She is a 1992 Chevy Caprice Classic.

She has taken many places, traveled numerous miles, yet and still she's a work horse. I called the Kent Midas, upon James answering the phone he sounded preoccupied. It was almost unliken to pulling teeth. I should have followed my gut instinct and moved forward.

I was recommended to go to this particular shop being Kevin the manager at the Renton WA Midas suggested I do being he was unable to see me. I was finally able to schedule to come in with James at the Kent Midas. I arrived at 1435, a little early but I'm a professional. Upon entering the facility I noted James was on the phone.

I figured it was a customer. I let him know who I was and asked to use the restroom. After finishing up, I noted there was coffe and cups but no water. James was still on the phone.

I then began to charge my work phones and look for a magazine to flip through until James was off the phone whereas I could inquire about water. Being it was a super hot day for Washingtonians. I then noted and reported James was on a personal call during company time with a customer waiting to be taken care of. From the just of what I gathered he had NSF in an account needed it to be transfered over to the active account, wanted Save on drugs....etc..., finally a white young male employee came in the office.

I asked him if any water was available. This employee took me into the service area after getting me a cup and pointed to a filthy water fountain. I went back in the office James was still on the phone trying to get his personal business ironed out. At or around 1515, James finally ended his personal call and in a uncaring manner asked for my information.

I should have left then but I was concerned about my car. Needless to say him nor his colleague could get my hood opened. James was pushing my hood up and down while his friend took needle nose pliers to my cable cord that releases my hood. I explained to him and his friend my car has never been through what they were doing.

I explained to James specifically my hood has always been hard to open. Being my car is so old, it normally takes a gentle pull on the hood release inside the car and a tap on the hood. Being James had already been mucking around with my car and being rude telling me what they can take apart to open it and how much it will cost. Over talking me the entire time being arguemenative, unprofessional and left a bad taste in my mouth so to speak.

I told him I've never been through this and I will take my car down the street to have someone help me with my hood. I went to Jiffy Lube being I go there and Grease Monkey for oil changes and they open my hood just fine. Well wouldn't you know Brandi a female manager popped my hood open in less than 15 minutes!!!! Look at Jesus....i should not have gone back to Kent Midas but I did.

I pulled up summoned James popped the hood up and let him know a woman did that in less than 15 minutes. With his smurk on his face he asked me, how did she do it. I ignired the question and adked can I get my car inspected now. James then proceeded to tell me NO it was to late.

He them started saying something smart. I could no longer hear him after I told him I'm turning him into corporate.

He smurked and walked off. I will contact the news, the better business bureau, the attorney general who ever I need too whereas no other women are treated this way.

Review about: Midas Car Repair.

Comments