Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 27

Midas 25902 El Paseo, Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Original review posted by user Jun 21

I was quoted one price to replace my brakes and when I got there they went from the quoted price of $190.00 to $290. I told him I was not willing to pay this and wanted to leave.

The manager , Sean said he would give me the brakes for $190.00. He then insisted I needed a new radiator, my oil changed and rotaries so my $190.00 quote to replace my brakes is now up into the thousands. I told him I could not afford that and to just do the brakes. I also told him I had a coupon, this was a groupon I paid $90.00 and the rest of the cost was covered by the coupon.

Sean became extremely combative disrespectful and rude. he said “what's your problem, you don't have any money ?” I said I came here to get my brakes replaced because I had a coupon and that's all I can afford at this time. I work full-time and I am a college student so I am on a budget. Sean then started telling me that if I did not get my rotors replaced that I could be driving down the freeway and not have breaks and kill someone.

I asked how this was possible because I was getting new breaks and Sean became more combative and verbally abusive. I reminded him that the number gave me on my rotors were within the legal range to drive . He was being such a bully and calling me names that I began to cry. I just wanted my car back.

the brakes were replaced but when I went to give Sean my coupon to cover for the repairs Sean refused to accept my coupon and charge me full price. Sean was a bully and he scammed me. I went there simply because I had a coupon that I paid $90 for and it would cover the cost of my brakes which in the end Sean refuse to accept and charge me full price. At the very beginning of our conversations I told him I had a coupon so I had to stay within the range or what if you can get allow me to spend.

If Sean was going to refuse my coupon he should have told me BEFORE the service was done on the brakes so I could have taken my business someplace else.

A coupon cost me $90 plus $190 for my brakes so I ended up paying $280 for brakes that should have only cost me $90 I paid for the coupon. I would never take my car here again.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Fact i was lied to and bullied and yelled at, Being bullied and yelled at.

Comments