Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Midas, 4224 Monterey Highway

San Jose, CA 95111

This was my first repair out company service of my 2013 Sienna. This is my first and last experience with this location. I went to this location to fix the flat tire and to balance the tires. The day I went was Saturday and long weekend so after fixing my car I was expecting to use my car for family. But guess what, on very next day the air started to leak again. It completely ruined my long weekend. On Tuesday morning, the tire was so flat, I had to check with other nearby tire shop. After checking it turned out that the tire was fixed "Temporarily" with plug and cannot be repaired again. So I contacted this location asked for repairing the same location which was done previously. They showed me another puncture from the different location without any nail or anything like that. I am suspecting that they made another small hole when I went for the first time or probably second time. Now I was demanding that at least the first hole which was fixed previously need to be fixed no matter what. But out rightly they denied any service. I ended up replacing my tire that cost me $225. NEVER use service from this location..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of midas car repair. Midas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned midas car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Midas.

Comments