5002 William Flynn Hwy, Gibsonia, PA 15044

I took my 2013 dodge dart for an oil change and shaking when i started it. They fixed the shaking (spark plugs and coil 4) they also ran tests on it and did a tune up.

Two days later it over heated and shut off. I took it back they said there was no coolant in the car...this should have been taken care of during my tune up. It kept over heating and shaking this made the check engin light turn on yet again so i took it to auto zone to check the check engin light for a second opinon, it came up missfire for spark plugs and coil 4, this is what midas said they fixes the first time! So i took it back again, check engine light still on when i parked it.

The next day they told me auto zone turned the light off (no theu didnt lie #1) then they told me my car was fine until they went to back it out and it puffed out a tone of white smoke and made a poping sound, they kept my car again for another day. Told me they think its a head gasket but they cant look at it anymore or fix it to tell me for sure. I spent about 700$ for them to fix it! I took it to the dodge dealership were they told me that my car is damaged from over heating that was caused by midas not putting collant in my car!

There is no signs of ANYTHING leaking out of my car were i park at home or were i park at work for it to have "leaked" out in a day as midas told me.

Its gonna run me almost 5000 to fix my car when its not even worth 5000 because midas neglected to do there job right. I have all my documents recipts to prove this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Midas Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Miduas needs to pay for the damages to get fixes that they caused on my engine.

Comments