3120 W Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX 76013, USA
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Midas: 3120 Pioneer Parkway, Arlington Texas 76013

I took my car in for a pressure test of the radiator for a cost of $63.02 because I had a coolant leak. They said it was a bad radiator and gave me an estimate of 945.29 to fix it. I had my son in-law do the same test a few days later to get a second opinion. It ended up being a split in a $2.00 hose.

My son in-law called the Midas shop to complain about taking advantage of me as I'm 76 years old. They told my son in-law the car had a 150,000 miles on it so it was time to have a change. I had told them it was just 4 or 5 years since I had it changed. They specifically told me the radiator was leaking and I needed to replace it not that it was time to have a change.

They offered to give me a store credit of the $63.02 I paid for the test but I will never go near their shop again. I can't trust them to tell me the truth. I'm trying to warn others stay away from this Midas shop as they are out right thieves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Midas Car Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I took my car to Midas in havertown pa on West Chester pike they were suppose to put in new battery and a oil change when I picked up my car it's making loud sounds like I'm driving a motorcycle I believe they did something to my car