1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Im not sure why customers are being charged an additional fee for the mechanics to use cloth to wipe off the car, or the gas that is needed to fix my car. Im paying $120 for labor and I still need to have a seperate $30 fee for supplies?

Im confused, if I have to pay for something, shouldn't I receive the "tools"I paid for. I waa first told that the charge was for specifi tools that were used for my SPECIFIC job. When I asked the young lady to explain further and if I was able to keep the tool that I purchased, she quickly put Shawn on the phone who backed tracked and said "oh, its not for specific tools, its just for things like the gas we use or rags that are being used" Shouldnt that be in the cost of labor? I run a school and we too have supplies that we use.

But how dare we as places of business transfer our cost to consumers unknowingly.

At least with my school, parents get to take home projects and other things that show why there may be additional charges. From one person telling mw that the charge was for specific tools that my car needed, to another telling me that the charge is for terry cloths being used etc when Im already paying for labor, sounds like a backhanded way of transferring the cost of having a business to the customer and is dishonest and unfair.

Review about: Midas Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments