Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Well, 6 months later and no resolve. Someone called on Wednesday for an appointment on Saturday.

Get to the one on Wisconsin Ave in Milwaukee. Dude said that I didn't have an appointment. So I said who called me n who number is this. He said yeah, am the one who called.

So told him my issues from other shop. Took my car back they started walking around the car. Saying u need struts n shocks. Mind you i just came in for a inspection on my control arm n hub bearing.

So I told they guy about abs and t/c light. He says oh it's on..so i say u guys don't test drive. He says no not to check the light. Ok 20 mins later, dude says yeah they put the hub bearing on the wrong side.

So what you want to do. I said what I have to pay for it. He says yes we can't take the hub bearing off one side and put it on the other. Mind you i already paid for the one they put on the wrong side.

Not one word mention about the control arm. So once again while am already paying on a 1350 loan they want to pay another 300. So I ask dude what was the purpose for the phone call n me coming up here. He shuddered his shoulders and said because you put in a complaint and cuz the one in 60th capitol is closed.

Ask him why 60th is closed he shuddered his shoulders.

I can't believe these people are getting away with this. We should file a class action suit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Midas Customer Care.

Comments