1.6

Walking distance from home so used them for easy small stuff like oil changes...Went for a mount and balance, didn't balance until 2 visits later.

Blamed me for driving through mud puddles.

Had my clutch potentially go, had to tow it there so I could walk home. They "inspected" it (aka hooked it to computer) and lo and behold it said there was a clutch issue. They said they would replace it for 2500 because the clutch cost 1200.

I said I found it for 400.

They said they wouldn't take outside parts and only ordered from one supplier.In the end, took it to a real mechanic, and 900 later my car is perfect.

Money gouging mechanics with little ability outside of reading computers.

Review about: Midas Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Midas?

Comments

Gauteng, South Africa #892351

I bought a battery from Midas Eveton Mall and 4 days when i tried to start my car the battery was fat, i changed the battery 4 days later the battery did the same thing.i took the battery back to Midas the sad i must leave my battery the were gonna changed it and the gave me a loan battery.

i took the loan battery 4 hours later the called me saying my battery was changed and sad the tested the battery and fine, i insisted that i wasn't gonna take the battery. The manager sad she were not gonna replaced that *** battery cos their tester sad the battery was fine shes gonna get a technician for Dixson to check the battery.

i used the loan battery for 6 days i didn't have a problem, 6 days later the called me and told me the technician sad the was no problem with the battery i must come take my battery i told i wasn't gonna bring the loan battery if the don't provide me with a new battery.