On October 23,2018 I took my 1997 Dodge van in to have a simple oil change done. I informed them that I have a break light out Jeffery reply was ok we will take care of it NOT DONE LIGHT STILL OUT POOR..

Now the very next day I wake up to head to work and the light is on this light wasn't on before it went to the shop so it being on NOW is a problem with this persistent beeping beeping a whole 20min drive to work and this beeping. I call jeffery to inform him of this persistent beeping oh he's fine with it it because it's not him and it's a inconvenience to me the customer to have to bring a van back to the shop for the owner who knows NOTHING about cars to say it's the real bad oil leak you have i'm sorry no it's not because for the last year and a half this same van has had an oil leak but what it didn't have was this beeping beeping beeping just for the customer to inform them that you must have broke the oil senor and they look surprise, with nothing to say but regular maintenance on your vehicle would help and that was from Todd from your corporate office.

Comments

1997 ? That's older than most of the guys working there ...

you're nearly able to qualify for "Historical Vehicle" plates in our state. Cool.