1.7

Having had used Midas stores since 2007 and having experienced 3 stores I can say the problem with the Newton, New Jersey store is the new management.I service 3 jeeps and they cost a lot but I do love my old jeeps.

I have spent over $15,000.00 during that time at Midas and only now have a problem with the people running one location, Newton New Jersey Ray Segalini , the past manager was great, Charlie Shauger, the new manager and Jerry Moog, assistant manager are not only condescending, rude, and impersonal to customers they gang up and bully customers. Their overall solution to my issue that was a safely issue and I almost got into an accident cause they didn't fix it, they never fixed after several attempts of me asking them to fix it was to ask me to leave the store so that other customers didn't hear me complaining They refused fixing the vehicle and refused to give me a refund. They also refused to give me the name or phone number to contact their boss. Great customer service, something should be done about their poor attitudes toward loyal customers.

I decided to contact you directly because I thought you would like to know what is happening at your own corp.run retail stores, this is not a franchise store.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Midas and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about midas manager at Midas was mangers jerry mogg charlie shauger , but reviewer liked location. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Midas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Midas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Midas?

Comments