Newton, New Jersey
1.7

Having had used Midas stores since 2007 and having experienced 3 stores I can say the problem with the Newton, New Jersey store is the new management.I service 3 jeeps and they cost a lot but I do love my old jeeps.

I have spent over $15,000.00 during that time at Midas and only now have a problem with the people running one location, Newton New Jersey Ray Segalini , the past manager was great, Charlie Shauger, the new manager and Jerry Moog, assistant manager are not only condescending, rude, and impersonal to customers they gang up and bully customers. Their overall solution to my issue that was a safely issue and I almost got into an accident cause they didn't fix it, they never fixed after several attempts of me asking them to fix it was to ask me to leave the store so that other customers didn't hear me complaining They refused fixing the vehicle and refused to give me a refund. They also refused to give me the name or phone number to contact their boss. Great customer service, something should be done about their poor attitudes toward loyal customers.

I decided to contact you directly because I thought you would like to know what is happening at your own corp.run retail stores, this is not a franchise store.

Review about: Midas Manager.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Mangers jerry mogg charlie shauger.

Had an Experience with Midas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion