Midas Refused to fix or refund?

Having had used Midas stores since 2007 and having experienced 3 stores I can say the problem with the Newton, New Jersey store is the new management.I service 3 jeeps and they cost a lot but I do love my old jeeps.

I have spent over $15,000.00 during that time at Midas and only now have a problem with the people running one location, Newton New Jersey Ray Segalini , the past manager was great, Charlie Shauger, the new manager and Jerry Moog, assistant manager are not only condescending, rude, and impersonal to customers they gang up and bully customers. Their overall solution to my issue that was a safely issue and I almost got into an accident cause they didn't fix it, they never fixed after several attempts of me asking them to fix it was to ask me to leave the store so that other customers didn't hear me complaining They refused fixing the vehicle and refused to give me a refund. They also refused to give me the name or phone number to contact their boss. Great customer service, something should be done about their poor attitudes toward loyal customers.

I decided to contact you directly because I thought you would like to know what is happening at your own corp.run retail stores, this is not a franchise store.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Location
  • What I disliked
    • Mangers jerry mogg charlie shauger

Reason of review:
Midas Auto Repair Service
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #759895

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Midas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Midas. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Midas.
Filing a new complaint about