Having had used Midas stores since 2007 and having experienced 3 stores I can say the problem with the Newton, New Jersey store is the new management.I service 3 jeeps and they cost a lot but I do love my old jeeps.
I have spent over $15,000.00 during that time at Midas and only now have a problem with the people running one location, Newton New Jersey Ray Segalini , the past manager was great, Charlie Shauger, the new manager and Jerry Moog, assistant manager are not only condescending, rude, and impersonal to customers they gang up and bully customers. Their overall solution to my issue that was a safely issue and I almost got into an accident cause they didn't fix it, they never fixed after several attempts of me asking them to fix it was to ask me to leave the store so that other customers didn't hear me complaining They refused fixing the vehicle and refused to give me a refund. They also refused to give me the name or phone number to contact their boss. Great customer service, something should be done about their poor attitudes toward loyal customers.
I decided to contact you directly because I thought you would like to know what is happening at your own corp.run retail stores, this is not a franchise store.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Mangers jerry mogg charlie shauger
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Midas Auto Repair Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "After owning my new 2014 Dart for less then 7 months the engine blew. They replaced it after the car being in the shop for over 30 days. ..."
- "Three years ago I lost two shih Tzu's (16 years old) one from kidney failure, one from cancer, both were old - but I was sure they had a few..."
- "The worst company I've ever dealt with all the review links turn up dead . Can't get a hold of anyone for a refund .. It's like they didn't even..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."