1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I went in to get my breaks done I was willing at the time to pay whatever it was to fix my braking system, this was November 27 I went in initially, the Midas and I where communicated through Email about the problems with my car prior to me coming in. (I have those e-mails ) anyways, I told them my breaks where not working and that the peddle went in and out and they where going to the floor!

All they did was have a mechanic drive my car for like 5min and told me my breaks where fine and sent me on my way in a death Trap ! Cause three weeks later my breaks went totally out i slammed into a wall cause my breaks went completely out !! My issue is now they quoted me $800 to get it fixed which would have been fine three weeks ago when I went in to get them fixed and they did NOTHING but told me I was good now my master cylinder is no good and it has to be replaced.

I don’t have that money anymore I have half but not all if they would have told me in the first place what was wrong with my car I would have gotten it done the first time !! I need a discount or something cause I could have died listening to y’all saying “my breaks where fine “ y’all need to listen to your customers!!!!

Comments