Went in with a coupon for a free AC check.Called in advance for appointment.
Told person on phone ny air didnt work and i wanted to find out what was wrong and i had coupon for FREE AC check and he scheduled me for today. I get there at 9am and am informed it would be $119. I said i have a coupon and showed it to the person and he said "i aint never seen this before." He said alll i can do is put it up n see if its leaking, if you want a full check its $119. I left.
False advertising.Midas is awful.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "Watersports Unlimited, Princeton TX dba Trading Post> incompetent and I had an awful experience there. dba. www.watersportsunlimitedtx.com >> Marine service in PrincetonWhere do I begin?... How pissed do you..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Broad St., Findlay, OH property. Filthy property, not the Red Roof standards I once knew. Unchanged sheets, smelly filthy carpets, hair in bathtub. No AC, wall outlet next to bed..."
- "U have been awaiting a phone call from corporate since August 24th. I posted my complaint on FB n on IG. I left several messages and all no reply..."
- "Awesome flowers via the $40.00 Off online orders for The Deal of the Day at www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com. Code HOLYTOLEDO. No wonder they have an A+ rating from the Better Business..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."