1.2
Service Scheduling

Went in with a coupon for a free AC check.Called in advance for appointment.

Told person on phone ny air didnt work and i wanted to find out what was wrong and i had coupon for FREE AC check and he scheduled me for today. I get there at 9am and am informed it would be $119. I said i have a coupon and showed it to the person and he said "i aint never seen this before." He said alll i can do is put it up n see if its leaking, if you want a full check its $119. I left.

False advertising.Midas is awful.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Midas and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Midas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Midas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Midas?

Comments