Mesa, Arizona
2.0

I am a holder of a Midas credit card and without my knowledge they lowered my limit, because of non-use. I just went for service and found this out at the Midas shop that I needed to pay, when they told me I had been declined.

I said there is no way I have a 2,500 limit and I am only at 350.00. I called in for help and the person told me they lowered the limit because of no use. When I asked them to return the limit to its old amount they said they could not because of my income. I have had the same income when I received the card in the first place and they said they couldn't do it.

I am pissed they lowered the limit without telling me anything. I am going to cut up this card and never use another of theirs again. It is unheard of to lower a credit limit.

I will never use Midas again. I will tell everyone I know about this unheard of tack-tick of Midas financial.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Midas Cons: Financial help.

Comments

I as well had my Midas credit card limit lowered now that I have a car expense due I would love to use the credit card but can not. They kept stating well they sent a letter in the mail.

But I never received a letter. The supervisor told me it was probably in the mail. Even though it was sent a month ago???

Customer Service was not helpful what so ever. One of the reps was actually rude about answering my questions.