Before I brought my vehicle to the shop I was experiencing Idle issues , minor car shut offs when coming to a stop, & hard starting following the shut offs.The Midas Shop on Hanover Ave in Allentown PA gave me a fault code list of 11 codes but they recommended 5 codes and said that they more than likely are the cause of the problems.
I told them I wanted the idle issue solved and didn't want the car to keep shutting off on me. I left the car with them 3 weeks and when it was returned to me it came back worse than before. When I got home which is only 2-3 miles away I had a half of a gallon of coolant spilled over the engine & my fire wall because one of the Technicians left the reservoir cap off, I can't make it 15 miles down the road without the idle jumping hard or the car shuttering. Atleast twice a day since I've gotten the vehicle back it shuts off while driving and when in park.
The only way the vehicle stays on is if the EPC cuts on & makes the RPM go higher than it should. I paid the shop $1,748 to fix these issues. Instead they returned it to me in horrible condition. This is very poor service.
I need a response on this issue as soon as possible.I did not receive what I paid for.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "Having had used Midas stores since 2007 and having experienced 3 stores I can say the problem with the Newton, New Jersey store is the new management. I service 3..."
- "Let me begin by saying the product is good. Customer service is nonexistent. The phone number provided is only voicemail. I have tried it several times, morning, noon, and night...."
- "I ordered several of Brookstone's 'Cool It Fans' to take on my trip to China ( very hot / humid in July). As time came closer to departure, the fans..."
- "The pretzel pizza was horrible it didn't look anything like the commercial with salt all over the entire pizza I threw up regurgitated I went back to the store with..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."