State: Massachusetts City: Charlestown Product: Midas Car Part Replacement Clear all filters (1 of 30 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Midas Car Part Replacement Review from Charlestown, Massachusetts

1.5
I have been a Midas customer for close to 8 years. I have mainly used the Maple Ave. Hartford, ct, & just recently New Britain Ave, hartford, ct, locations. I am done using you guys. In last 2 yrs you guys have put inferior parts on my vehicle. I had to change 1 part (left loer ball joint) twice in less than 7 months, 4 times in 3 yrs. I changed my valve cober gasket and alternator in Aug of last yr now the same gaskets need to be changed again, because they are leaking. When i went ro the shop to complain they hid behind your 90 days warranty. As if my 8 yrs of loyalty means nothing. Just last month i did front end work. I came back in exactly 30 days to do some more repairs. In those 30 days i lost 3 tires based on the work done at the New Britain Ave location, i also did an alignment, andin 5mins after leaving i had to be calling to complain that my car was still drifting tp the right. Now i am back to have that corrected.
Review
Service
Midas Car Part Replacement
Cons
  • Product qualities
  • Unhelpful services
  • Terrible customer service
Reason of review