1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I don't think I will ever be using Midas again.Today, I had to have repairs done to correct faulty work done on my car by your shop.

I ended up being forced to pay for parts to fix your mechanic's sloppy work! This should have all been under warranty. The man behind the counter was nice and did his best, but the mechanic was a ***. On top of all of the trouble with my car, when I returned to pick it up I was ambushed by your mechanic, who was waiting right inside the door.

As soon as I walked in the door and he called me "trailer trash." I do not live in a trailer and I am not trash. I do not know this man at all except that I saw him working on my car. I had never spoken to him before. I was so surprised that I couldn't even respond.

I don't know why he felt the need to insult me after I had already been forced to waste several hours out of my day and pay for parts for a car repair that was caused by sloppy work.This is just disgusting behavior on the part of an employee of a national company that should NEVER happen to a customer.

Review about: Midas Car Repair.

Preferred solution: Apology for slandering me.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Being verbally attacked for no reason by mechanic.

Had an Experience with Midas?

Comments

Fayetteville, Georgia, United States #1344778

They didn't do what I asked rather did what they want and now that I realized they didn't do as asked to. the manager is saying I can do price match of what u need done instead of doing the job right that I payed for