Rancho Cordova, California

Today is February 14, 2019 I was on my way to work and my front right tire suddenly went on flat due to the heavy rain in Los Angeles this morning traffic was very thick. I was able to pull over into the Midas on Figueroa Street in LA I pulled into the lot and got out of my car and ask for assistance.

Immediately Angel he said that he was a Manager informed me that I would have to wait 2hrs for air. At first, i didn't understand what he meant so i waited approx 10 mins watching Angel shift the cars around that need services he move maybe 3 cars from one spot to another and 3 guys that were actually working on cars that were already inside of the work area.

At this point 20 mins have passed and Angel is just walking back and fourth not working at all. I went into the office and asked for the Manager and he said I am the Manager, I ask for his last name and he Angel is good enough he told me that I said you will wait and that what I meant I started to Video record him he became very upset, do the safety of me and my car I had to call AAA and they came put air in my tire while I waited on Midas lot total wait time 50mins

Product or Service Mentioned: Midas Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Go Viral to expose Angel of Discrimination against a Black Woman .

Midas Cons: Bad customer service again black female.

Comments