I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them to replace it.He also told me the previous shop that changed my oil stripped the oil plug but he rethreaded it for me at no cost.
I declined the fix to my hose leak and paid for oil change and left. Next day had about 1 quart of oil on driveway. Spoke to the manager, Charles, on Monday in person and he said that according to receipt I declined the drain plug. I told the manager I was not offered a drain plug.
The manager said he would contact the owner and get back to me. It is Wednesday, no response from the manager so I took my car to to another shop and have confirmed that there was no trans coolant leak and that now I need a new oil pan, plug $440.
Don't trust Midas.Dishonest and obviously show no concern for their customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."