Midas Contact Information

Consumer Relations:

• (800) 621-8545
  • (561) 383-3000
  • (215) 671-1410

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

05:20 AVG CALL DURATION
4% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Midas to Ask about:

Staff:

• “My name is Mike Jubran I have a garage door company in the Philadelphia an New Jersey area I would like to offer my services to you guys to be your garage door service provider”
  • “To report Exceptional service”
  • “Services paid but not performed”

Payments and Charges:

• “Manger refused coupon”
  • “Charge for work not performed”
  • “I’m being charged for an issue I made payments for without a resolution” , Review #1374912

Request for Information:

• “Consumers Concern/Complaint”
  • “High pricing question”
  • “Warentee question? On cat that was replaced”

Employment:

• “*** job”
  • “Work was not completed on a Chrysler 300 Hemi C oil pressure switch was installed but not connected was told that there was something else wrong with the connection and that their machine would do a better job have been electronically tested twice b”
  • “Manager wouldn’t not give reason for termination, I feel targeted and this needs to be addressed. I have 0 write ups and I have complied with company policy since employment.”

Product/ Service:

• “You broke me vehicle”
  • “A part got broken during service”
  • “Midas broke my heat came to fix couple things heat was fine before then left shop with no heat”

Return/ Replace:

• “Bad workmanship. I have called 3x no response what kinda company are you .yiu take my money never return the call”
  • “Taking 4 hours plus to change a tire”

Refund:

• “Refund”

Other:

• “Uniforms”
  • “My wifes rim got damaged at one of your stores in indiana and they blew us off we are not happy at all”
  • “Cc”

About Midas

Top 5 Midas Services

Oil Change, Repair, Car Repair, Customer Care, Manager

Top 5 Likes about Midas

People and service, Location, Spares availablity, Prices, People but they are limited on what they can do

Top 5 Dislikes about Midas

Customer service, Honesty, Dishonesty, Disgusting business practice, Staff

Summary

Midas is a chain of auto repair outlets. The company was founded in 1956 by Nate Sherman. The tagline of the company is: "Trust Midas touch." The company employs thousands of people, some of which are franchisees. The company specializes in shock absorber service, brake, maintenance and exhaust services, tires service and many other kinds of repair services and auto programs. In 1987 Midas issued its Standards of Service to maintain and improve the standards of the services provided at Midas outlets. In 1997 Midas completed its initial public offering. The company operates a lot of its outlets all over the world.

Midas reviews and complaints

Midas is ranked 231 out of 2327 in Service Centers and Repairs category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

Edit Description

Midas Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Midas to

i

Products and Services Sold by Midas

Do you have something to say about Midas? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup